Yerevan is a home to restaurants of all types and flavors, and what better way to celebrate the gastro-culture of the country than with Yerevan Food Festival. This year the celebration carries a special meaning as it’s dedicated to the 2,800th anniversary of Yerevan.
Come along with food industry professionals and HoReCa experts, to learn and taste dishes from the best restaurants throughout Yerevan. Throughout the festival you’ll get a chance to participate in various events including forums, gastronomic dinners and masterclasses.
The head of the festival, Anna Mazmanyan, has promised that they have prepared a unique gastronomic experience for the participants involving guests from all around the world. From tasty burgers to healthy food, the festival will unite a great variety of restaurants with different things to offer to the table.
Schedule of the festival:
- November 1: The official opening ceremony of the festival,
- November 2: The Forum-discussion “Gastro-tourism in Armenia” with the participation of invited experts, representatives of state bodies of RA and industry professionals.
- November 2-6: Gastronomic dinners by invited and local chefs,
- November 3-5: Lectures, trainings, professional roundtable meetings,
- November 6: The official closing ceremony and last gastronomic dinner.